The 3E-ProgramLothar Hirneise
The Face of Pancreatic Cancer
There are few cancers with worse prognoses than pancreatic cancer. Of the 16,730 new cases recorded every year, a devastating 96% or 16,120 lose their lives. Imagine a particularly notorious airfield that crashes 96 planes out of the 100 that land on it. Would you dare fly there?
In spite of the tragically poor statistics, there have been little to no changes with regards to the therapies used in conventional medicine. For decades, the most significant treatments for pancreatic cancer have been the application of Gemcitabine and Fluorouracil (5-FU) via chemotherapy. These principal therapies are still popular today despite their abysmal success rates with no other alternative concepts presented in conventional oncology.
Even the most promising studies indicate that current therapies only prolong a patient’s life by about 10 weeks. Frustratingly, these 10 weeks are filled with pain, severe side effects, and repeated hospitalizations for already distraught patients.
A Deeper Purpose
Evidently, no doctor or organization have fully understood pancreatic cancer, and thus the disease remains incurable to this day. This point is true for both conventional and holistic medicine with many failures far outweighing their few successes.
Furthermore, the anatomic location of pancreatic cancer is a crucial factor in prognosis and overall survival. For instance, statistics on pancreatic cancer will indicate that the outcome of surgical resection (tumor removal) and survivability will differ significantly between a pancreatic head and a pancreatic tail carcinoma.
Ultimately, the real difference to be made, from a therapeutic point of view, is in the quality of life during treatment.
What we’ve Learned
In the last few years, we’ve had the fortune and privilege of meeting people who have defeated pancreatic cancer. These cases brought to us a wealth of experience and learning that benefits our team and their patients down to this day. In addition to our 3E-Center patients, these cases were mainly the patients who received treatment under the therapies prescribed by Dr. Budwig and Dr. Gerson, as well as Dr. Gonzales who employs the Dr. Kelley Metabolic Protocol from the USA.
The first two therapies are primarily nutrition-based therapies. Meanwhile, the Kelley Protocol combines the nutritional approach with high-dose pancreatic-enzyme therapy and detoxification.
All these cases, experiences, and therapies have taught us that the only way to survive pancreatic cancer is a willing and able attitude. You must be prepared and determined to reexamine your life and make the necessary changes.
When addressing pancreatic cancer, the 3E-protocol is to implement the fundamentals of the 3E-program combined with several therapies:
- Intensive detoxification programs
- The Oil-Protein Diet, slightly modified to suit your specific condition
- High-dose pancreatic-enzyme therapy
- A special coaching program
What We Can Offer You
1. First of all, we would recommend a conventional approach utilizing university medicine as well as a holistic examination of your current condition by a doctor familiar with both conventional and holistic medicine. Naturally, we are aware that nearly all who come to us have already received conventional counseling or therapy. Nevertheless, we would not want to exclude conventional treatments as these methods, when addressed from a different perspective, can provide insights that will be incredibly useful in the holistic therapy approach
2. Dr. Ralf Hertle will perform a microscopic analysis of your blood to better determine the necessary detoxification measures.
3. A comprehensive anamnesis (analysis of your medical history) by a holistic cancer consultant.
4. An initial diagnostic therapy session to ascertain the cause of your condition.
Only after the steps outlined above will we analyze your current situation as a team and prepare a plan best suited for you. Afterwards, we will explain this plan to you, and together we will develop a treatment program for the length of your stay in our center as well as for the next few months after you leave us.
At the core of our approach and methods are, of course, the complete 3E-Program reinforced by our extensive years of experience with pancreatic cancer patients.